Friday, January 07, 2005

Bah.

I'm taking some personal time from my blog.

Basically, it all boils down to this....I'm sick of New Years. I'm sick of Christmas. I'm sick of being nice to everyone, and having to pick up the phone and pretend to be excited to talk to people.

I'm beat over the head with "Holiday Cheer". I don't want to contemplate the previous year. I don't expect much from the next, either. Everything seems to run together into some sort of weird blur, that I'm sure will not be discernible on my deathbed, when it goes flashing in front of my eyes.

It's gonna take a whole lotta whiskey to forget 2004.

Blotto....


1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Sorry. I guess the next time you cheerfully answer the phone with "Are you going to get me a Coke?", I'll just say "yes".

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home