Friday, November 05, 2004

Down at the local...

O.K....I mentioned previously, some time ago, that I would love it if they'd build a bar across the street from where I lived.

I reasoned that having said bar across the street, would eliminate the need to use my booze compass to get me home safetly.

Well...lo and behold, there is going to be a bar opening in less than six month....just within stumblin' distance from my domicile...I'm quite excited about it.

Until it opens, however, expect to find me passed out in the garage.

Sweet liquor eases the pain....

6 Comments:

Blogger princesszoe said...

well when you do escape from dear mr bush, come visit. we can throw rocks at little people and make some shit music together.

or maybe i should come to see you...we can stumble drunkly together!!

cheers!

zoe

4:58 AM  
Blogger j eastman said...

If you come here, you gotta bring lots of Toohey's Red...can't get the good stuff here...

9:51 PM  
Blogger princesszoe said...

hahahaha...ill try my best to get it past customs...you know how all you crazy right-winged fascists are these days.

ill wait until 2008 when hopefully someone far cooler then georgy's in charge.

keep rockin...

love zoe

5:30 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

There's a bar across the street from my house but I haven't been there yet. I'm excited to try it out.

The guy who lived in the house before me lived there for 11 years and NEVER went to the bar.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh, by the way, this "bar" across the street from your house...is it a nudie bar?

8:17 PM  
Blogger j eastman said...

I'd only be so lucky...

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home