Saturday, November 06, 2004

Bar-stumbling

In the last few days, I have received several e-mails...

...the basic message of these e-mails is a mention of the fact that I haven't invited everyone over to go bar-stumbling....

Although I have addressed individuals from time to time, I want to make it official:

Anyone who wants to go "bar-stumbling" with me...this is an open invitation. Anyone and everyone is invited.

You do not need to call ahead. You do not need reservations. I have acres of free parking.

I will advise that you bring the beverage of your choice. It is well known, within certain circles, that I keep a well stocked bar, however, with my propensity for consumption, and the possibility that we may be stumbling through the entire evening, we could very well run dry....and with the local liquor stores closing at the 8 o'clock hour, and the local bars closing at 2 am, it would be wise to have back up.


Do not worry about spaceā€¦I have a beer fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home