Friday, October 08, 2004

Yeah....

...So...

I've been reading, and reading...and I've been doing some more reading on the concept of using used vegetable oil as fuel in vehicles that would normally run on diesel fuel....

Apparently, Mr. Diesel...the inventor of the diesel engine originally intended his engine to run on peanut oil...the original "alternative fuel" vehicle...

...crazy stuff...mind boggling.

I've been spending time at www.greasecar.com . They've got classified ads for "grease burning cars".

I've been trying to figure out exactly how much money I could possible divert back into my drinking hobby if I switched to a grease burning car...I mean, think of the possibilities...according to the website, restaurants actually PAY to have their grease hauled off...They're happy to give it away, so I'd be getting free fuel. FREE. And if history has taught me anything, it's that anything free can't be all that bad.

Except for cooties, but that's a whole 'nuther story.

Anyways, I hope the "big" oil producers aren't reading this now, I don't want to be black listed. That's the last thing I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home