Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Beer for Breakfast!

This last week, I started working the overnight shift. I used to get home from work at about 12:30 am....prime drinkin' time, in my book. Now I get home at 5am in the morning, which is when I now commence drinking. By 7 am, I've got a pretty good buzz going, watching the early morning news....

I can't help but wonder what my neighbors think...seeing me all liquored up and stumbling down to the dumpster to deposit my empties in the morning...then, in the late afternoon, seeing me all blurry-eyed, watching Magnum P.I. on my porch with a cup of coffee...

Yeah, I'm white trash.....you can take the boy out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Man, this sure is a lame-ass blog site!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home